2023 Productivity Challenge - Details and Templates
Are you looking forward to a productive 2023? The Productivity Challenges are a great way for you to use your pixels2Pages Membership, create pages, complete projects, and get rewarded by doing it all.
We conducted a webinar designed to explain the challenge and answer any questions you may have. The Webinar was held on Wednesday, January 4, 2023 at 9PM Eastern. The recording of the webinar is featured above. If you are new to Productivity Challenges and just want details about the 2023 Productivity Challenge, you can fast forward to the 29:30 minute mark where we begin the 2023 overview.
Below is a summary of how the challenge works and some of the things we discussed during the challenge.
How does it work?
- Become a pixels2Pages member.
- Determine which challenge you would like to do. We encourage everyone to work in their strength. Visual and auditory learners will find videos the easiest to complete. If you are a read/write learner, you enjoy bullet lists and detailed written instructions. Bright Ideas will come natural to the read/write learner. If you are a kinesthetic learner who learns by doing, or you simply are short on time, Blueprints will be a perfect fit for you. Of course, you can go ALL IN and do all three challenges; however, only one challenge is necessary for the reward.
- If you do the Bright Idea Challenge for Q1 but decide you want to change it up, you can do a different challenge for Q2. Even though you can switch between challenges, we recommend that you try to complete at least one of the challenges from beginning to end.
- Complete the free purchase and download the predesigned templates which are available in the recommended digital art section of this post.
- Import the desired predesigned templates into a 12x12 or 10x10 project.
- Every week/month, complete the offering that relates to the challenge(s) you are doing. Save out a jpg of the completed page. Import it into your productivity project then drag and drop the jpg into the appropriate photo holder.
- At the end of each quarter, visit Rabbit Rabbit and submit your productivity page to collect your prize.
What are the prizes?
- Each quarter will have a different prize for a total of 4 prizes that can be earned.
- If you complete 4 quarters of productivity, you will be invited to attend a 1 day virtual p2P LIVE Event. Everyone who completes 4 quarters of productivity will be entered into a raffle to win a virtual 1 day p2P LIVE Event for themselves and up to 30 of their friends.
- Each quarter is independent of the other. If you did not complete Q1, you can start in Q2 and go back to complete Q1 when time allows. It doesn't matter when you start as long as you complete all 4 quarters by January 15, 2024 to get the ultimate productivity prize (live event).
What are the deadlines?
QTR 1 - April 7, 2023
QTR 2 - July 7, 2023
QTR 3 - October 7, 2023
QTR 4 - January 15, 2024
What are the hashtags?
- If you have decided to join the challenge and want to let the community know: #p2PHere2Create2023
- If you are doing the Bright Idea challenge: #p2PBIProductivityChallenge2023
- If you are doing the Video challenge: #p2PVideoProductivityChallenge2023
- If you are doing the Blueprint challenge: #p2PBPProductivityChallenge2023
- If you are doing all three challenges: #p2PUltimateProductivityChallenge2023
Will you be joining us?
Import your desired templates into a project. Add your name and your flat person, if desired, and add your image to the collaborative album linked below. If you are on Facebook, post your page using #p2PHere2Create2023 in the post to let us know you are joining in on the fun.